Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Proof that God Exists

...and the power of prayer


I promise you that this story is so real. You may find it hard to believe but from time to time people are faced with the temptation of the doubting of God. When I was faced with such temptations I would remember what happened to me and what I saw on this day. The thought of this incident put my faith in God back in check!

What I saw


I wasn't saved forever. In fact I used to be in the streets real bad in and out of jail. This one particular time when I was locked up I met a another girl. For the purpose of her privacy I'll call her Neesha. Neesha was my cell mate. We talked and we laughed she seemed pretty cool. Well, This other girl...I'll call her Boom-keke, seemed to have a problem with Neesha. I,still to this day, don't know what Neesha did to Boom-keke that made her hate her so much. Boom-keke just got to the point were she snapped. When we assembled for population Boom-keke jumped in Neesha's face threatening to kill her. Well Neesha was pregnant so Neesha was not wanting to fight Boom-keke I'm sure if Neesha wasn't pregnant she wouldn't have wanted to fight Boom-keke because Boom-keke was a big,butch female who walked and talked like a man.The gaurds rushed in and sent them to there cell.
That night I went in my cell Neesha and I start talking about the whole thing and Neesha decided she wanted to put a spell on Boom-keke and she need for me to get her real name off of her id wrist-band. I took the whole thing for a big joke anyway so I agreed.
The next morning at breakfast I sat next to Boom-keke and got the info. Neeha took that info and went back into the cell. She started drawing stuff on the wall. It looked like a star, circles and Boom-keke's info. I still didn't think anything of it so I carried on as usual.
During the daytime, I am in population and Neesha is in our cell. The next thing I see is people crowding around my cell. So I push through the crowd to see whats going on. Neesha drew an even bigger circle in the middle of the floor and is sitting and chanting.
That night. I was in the bed about to go to sleep and Neesha stayed up chanting. All of a sudden we heard these cries. It was like who ever was in the cell above was being tormented or tortured. I didn't know this at the time but Boom-keke's cell was directly above ours. The cries continued and Neesha sat at the door smiling with a devilish look.
 
In the daytime we assembled in population with even more tension between Boom-keke and Nesha but this time Boom-keke had a very strange look on her face and was just starring at Neesha.That night when I was in bed things felt a little different to me. I felt like someone else was in the room with me other than Neesha. To explain things better It felt like someone was standing at the side of my bed but when I turned around no one was there. I tried to ignore it and go to sleep but that seemed impossible at the time.


I was not into God and church then but I did know enough to pray.I did not want Neesha to know I was praying so I wasn't obvious. I said a little prayer to God asking him to get rid of anything in this room that is making me uneasy and anything that is unlike you. I continued to pray and I started to feel comfortable enough to go to sleep and feel the presence go away. I looked up and even though it was dark I could see Neesha's face from the light shining through the door. I asked her if everything is ok is the spell working. She looked at me with a puzzled face and said."It's not working. Somebody is praying!". Right then and there I realized the power of prayer. And if prayer is real so is God as there would have to be someone to pray to.
See in the physical realm(what we see) this is just a nice story. But in the spiritual realm (things unseen) it is spiritual warfare. Neesha needed demonic forces to complete her spell. Demons were in that cell that day but

God sent and angel to cast them out.

Realize your God given power...

Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.

-Mathew 10:1

No comments:

Post a Comment